Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ocean, Stop Weaving My Life! (by:Christilyn J Arcayna)

PAST THINKING
My life is like a wood floating in an ocean,
It's very lucky if there is a ship may help caught on me.
And I am waiting for that ship,
Now I am still floating, Waiting and waiting.
The question is, "Can I survive longing in floating in an ocean?, What if I drowned?"

TODAY'S MIND
Still my life is floating in an ocean,
Waiting for the ship for luck!
But I can't longer enough to wait for it,
'Coz I may drowned ,
So, I have to swim as long as I can,
To reach the destination of the water's were it flows,
I have to follow the wave of the water,
Because sometimes that waves may guide me
As the way where is the island place.
But there is heavy storm that makes the water's waves hard.
As the time I float and swim I feel the presence of stone;
That makes hard for, just like an obstacles.
That may possible hit on me.
And I'm trying to avoid on it.
I have to try harder and swim faster as long as I can.
But, my breath is not longer enough,
How can I reach my destination if I am weak?
Now, the only thing I have to do is to pray.
Prayer is stronger, sincere prayer is what I only have to do.
But, is God can really help my situation?
I am now gradually drowned!
Now I need helped!
Who will help me!
God? The lucky ship?
or Only MYSELF?  

No comments:

Post a Comment